The Ecolacteo heat recovery kits are composed of a heat recovery module adapted to the cooling unit power and a hot water tank.
2 types of water tank are available:
* Standard buffer tank from 100 to 300 litres:
To be used in series with the water heater.
* Ecolacteo combined water tank from 300 to 2000 litres:
Industrial water tanks with electrical heat resistance used as combined tank for pre-heated water and hot water.
Heat recovery module:
- 4 models for cooling units from up to 15 Hp
- Insulated double wall high pressure heat exchanger for optimal security.
- Pre-assembled module with electrical connection for quick installation.
- LED warning scale formation.
- Adjustable thermostatic valve.
- Stainless steel protection box.
- Components compatible with drinking water.
- Priority to cooling: HP safety pressure switch, NC fan relay for a trouble-free operation in case of anomaly on the heat recovery system.
Ecolacteo combined water tanks (from 300 to 2000 litres):
Single water tank for preheated and hot water up to 75°C.
More than simple hot water buffer tanks: carefully designed to optimize heat recovery and equipped with a water diffusing stick to obtain two different temperature levels and avoid the influence of the electrical resistance in the part dedicated to heat recovery. Also equipped with a separate cold water inlet to avoid cold water by-pass during heat recovery phase.
- Epoxy-coated 3mm steel tank 7 years warranty.
- PVC cover with 50mm insulation foam (insulation heat transfer coefficient K = 0.726 W/m2.°C).
- Anti-legionella conception.
- Total drain orifice and quick drain valve to easily remove deposits.
- Magnesium protection anode.
- Connection kit including safety valve, air vent, 2 thermometers, quick drain valve and fittings.
- Ø 100 mm cleanout opening up to 1000 litres, Ø 200 mm above.
- Optional electrical resistance.
- Ecolacteo water tanks can also be used as buffer tanks.
A professional solution designed for dairy farmers.